Crystal Rain Pool Services has compiled a FREE e-Book containing
101 Pool Tips for our clients and website visitors. These tips are valuable information gathered from years of experience in pool and spa maintenance.
Here are a few sample tips ...
- Proper pump selection and run time, along with frequent swimmers
in your pool, will help keep your water moving and circulating
- Reduce Phosphates from pool water
- Maintain cyanuric acid at designated level to improve chlorine effectiveness and efficiency
- Always keep strainer baskets free from damage, like cracks, where debris can pass through and clog underground lines and pumps
- Maintain a proper seal between deck and coping to prevent water seepage between the ground and pool wall, using properly applied deck seal
- Always retrofit swimming pool drain covers with anti-vortex covers to help reduce the suction from the drains which can hold a body underwater
- Don't store pool chemicals where other materials can fall into them. (Don't put HTH under your old paint shelf!)
To receive your free copy of 101 Pool Tips, please click here and fill in your name, email and zip code on our service form - then simply select Yes for Free eBook. (We do not share information you submit.)